Set up Android TV and remote.
You’ll need to set up and connect your remote after getting an Android TV.
- A Wi-Fi network
- One with Google
- Unless your TV has Android TV built-in, you need:
- External Android TV
- TV or monitor with HDMI and HDCP
- HDMI cord
Connect Android TV
- If Android TV is already built into your TV, skip stepping 2.
- If you have a separate Android TV device, you must:
- Close your TV or computer.
- HDMI cable connects Android TV to TV or monitor.
- Charge your Android TV.
Pair the remote
- Start the TV or computer.
- Press Source or Input to change Android TV’s input. TV, remote, and timer should appear.
- Pair your remote using on-screen instructions.
- A checkmark appears when the remote connects to the TV. If step 3 fails, try again.
Install Android TV
TV setup options include:
- Android Quick Start
- Remote setup
- Before starting the signup process, choose a language.
“Quickly set up your TV with Android?” Choose Continue or Yes with your remote.
Open Google Android TV on your phone.
“Setup my device”
Listen to your phone for a code. TV code:
Tap your TV’s name on your phone.
Follow your TV setup instructions.
Your TV automatically connects to your phone’s Wi-Fi and Google Account.
“Quickly set up your TV with Android?” Skip with your remote.
System updates may be needed.
Sign in first Remote it.
Google Account sign-in.
Follow on-screen instructions to set up.
Read More About More Information: Hits Daily News